Friday, July 29, 2005

Suprise, I'm Alive!

Hey everyone! Well I've been in Japan 5 days and I'm still alive. The flight to Tokyo was, uh, long. I went 13 hours only peeing twice! Once I arrived in Japan, I was overwhelmed by the number of other JETs from around the world. I spent 2 days in a fancy Tokyo hotel learning all about the crazy life I've signed up for and talking to young people with every kind of accent.

I'm afraid I don't have much time right now, but I wanted to post something quick to let everyone know I'm here in Ajimu and having a good time. I did freak out yesterday and cry some this morning, but this evening I'm fine. SO MUCH TO TAKE IN! SO MUCH TO LEARN!

Love you all.

1 comment:

Oldmarrieds said...

Yay! You posted!!! Glad that you made it safe and were able to call mom & dad :) They are nuts as you can tell from their post from "Raleigh the cat" You're only missing the most FREAKIN hot summer back here in NC - it was over 102 degrees for DAYS! It's finally cooled off a little, but it's so sticky. Hey, give us an update on the weather there - love you lots!