Friday, October 17, 2008

Departure!


DundundaDUN! I’m leaving Japan!!

Holy geisha ninjas! Yes, after 3 years and 3 months, I’m counting down the days until I depart these fair shores and head back to America. Of course my head and heart are full of emotions and thoughts and dreams and memories (more related blog entries to come), but today’s post is just to let folks know my plans for the next month:

Saturday, November 8th: Depart Beppu from the Starbucks/Kitahama bus stop (where I’ve said a lot of good byes). Please come down if you need to confess your secret and undying love before I board the bus. I’ll be heading to Fukuoka next!

Monday, November 10th: Depart Fukuoka for Tokyo!

Monday, November 24th: Depart Tokyo for America.

I only have 2 more weeks of work left—totally crazy, my English teaching career is about to finish! All the insane and revolutionary lessons plans I’ve always been dreaming about but always too timid to do are on the board for these two weeks. Going out with a bang!

3 comments:

Raul said...

hey....timberlake....U r leaving so early!!!!
I hope u take all the good memories from Japan<><>n all the best for ur future...
hugs n kisses....haha
ur (well) best wisher!!!

Matt said...

Would it be rude of me to complain that you won't be here for Halloween?

Anonymous said...

hello! were you at usa sangyo like 3 years ago? i'm the current jet there now..it's really weird, i was trying to research how to get to taiwan and somehow found your blog thru lisa's! by the way, i recognise you from your photos in the worksheets :p