Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Beautiful

This entry is simply to show you pictures of two beautiful ladies in my life.


1. Emily Marie, my 3 weeks old niece. She's my sister's first baby and super cute. Emily can also scream like a Ring Wraith and needs a lot of care and attention. She's the first baby I've ever really held and definitely the first baby I've ever rocked and soothed until she calmed down and went to sleep (briefly).




2. Sara Stanley! Er, Sara Dieter! She's a dear friend from university who just got married to her man, Ben, this past weekend. The wedding was lovely and Sara was gorgeous!





Weddings and babies...pretty cool Spring time. Now if only I could get that job...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family - she has such gorgeous eyes!!!
:)

Angelo said...

Omedeto!