Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Your Last Chance!

So I'm finding it hard to manage to say good bye to everyone since I never planned ONE BIG FAREWELL PARTY event (instead I had lots of little ones). Thus, I'm giving everyone 2 more opportunities to say sayonara before I leave Oita-ken.


1. Friday, November 7th, 6pm - midnight, Beppu downtown. I'll be out having dinner and then a drink or two. Anyone welcome to join!


2. Saturday, November 8th, 1pm - 2pm, Beppu Kitahama bus stop (in front of Starbucks). This is where I ride off into the sunset. Final farewells, tears, hugs, and promises to never forget each other are welcome.

2 comments:

Joel Swagman said...

with my work schedule, it's unlikely that I'll make either of those. So if I don't see you, Sayonara and good luck in your future endeavors

Anonymous said...

i want to come.

-b