Tuesday, November 25, 2008

America, the return

I’m sitting at my parent’s house eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch and watching Sponge Bob Square Pants. Holy cow, I’m back home.

I always knew this day would come…I mentioned it in my very first blog post a thousand years ago…but now that’s it’s here and I’m back and trying to fall back into the life I left, it all feels very weird.

I need time to process it all…the readjustment period it going to be interesting. There are loads of family and friends to see and hug…and lots of food I want to eat. I’m so happy I’ve returned at the holiday season so accomplishing both of these things is made easier.

I’m happy to be back. And ready for the next adventure.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yes, getting your life back can be very hard. I got caught in the trap of thinking my life and relationships would fall back into the same patterns that existed before I left.

Anyway, I'm just happy you're back :-)

Anonymous said...

welcome back to Obama-land. See you in NYC in 2009.

Tori said...

welcome back, Justin! it took me a good 6 months to get into things...take your time and enjoy the holidays!

we're in portland if you feel like a trip out west :)