Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Return to Japan


This morning I woke up after a difficult night of tossing and turning knowing what I must do. Most of you out there don’t know it, but living in NYC has been a bit of a struggle and with the economic climate like it is, I just don’t think my dreams of living here are going to work out.

I’ve been actively seeking employment for the past 3 months. I’ve talked to a dozen people trying to network, I’ve crafted a beautiful resume, I’ve searched and searched for positions where I could excel, but STILL, I’m unemployed and drifting. I’m tired of the dead ends and I’m ready for a change.

So, I’m planning on heading back to Japan! I know I can get work as an English teacher there (have lots of old contacts writing me and offering me some work) and I also plan to pursue my voice acting dream. Plus, I really miss those beautiful green mountains and all those polite people.

I’m still young and flexible and I savor the adventure ahead of me! More to come soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the best to you Justin!

Angelo said...

I must say I was quite surprised with this post! But I do understand the difficulties... But, on the other hand, who will show me Union Suqare!?

Unknown said...

HA

Justin had cotton candy